Submission and Registration (Extended)
It is possible to organize special activities and thematic sessions. If you wish to take the initiative, please email your proposal with details such as objective, process, and resources needed to email@example.com before June 30, 2021.
- Deadline for paper submissions: 30-06-2021
- Deadline for Workshop submissions: 15-07-2021
- Notification of workshop acceptance: 31-07-2021
- Reviews for papers due: 10-07-2021
- Notification of initial paper evaluation Send out to authors: 15-07-2021
- Revisions due: 25-07-2021
- Notification of final acceptance for posters and papers: 31-07-2021
- Papers and other submissions shall be written in English.
Abstract submissions: not exceeding 500 words, references, and contact details.
Full paper submissions: 3,000-5,000 words, preferably in the IMRAD format, references, figures and tables, and contact details.
Workshops, special sessions, thematic sessions, posters: activity record (description of the contribution of maximum 12,000 characters) including references, figures and tables, and contact details.
Uploaded as a PDF and .doc or .doc x file to the conference management system (Conf-tool). At least one co-author must be present during the conference in order for the submission to be published in the proceedings and be eligible for the Awards competition.
Interested Students may register by clicking on the above link