Call for Papers, Posters and Workshops
We welcome your contributions to this annual international conference of the International Simulation and Gaming Association (ISAGA). It is the first conference of ISAGA in India, and will provide a wide variety of learning and networking exposure to game designers, developers, facilitators, researchers and other educators as well as practitioners from around the world.
The conference will be organised by Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya in Indore. Being geographically in the middle of India, Indore is easily reachable from the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and New Delhi. Indore is a business center, an educational hub, and the cleanest city in India.
The conference theme recognizes and acknowledges the global need for innovations. The conference tracks will deepen the links between innovation and simulation and games (S&G). The tracks are on S&G Design and Design Science, S&G Facilitation, S&G Learner Behavior, Serious Games, Gamification, S&G in Industrial Applications, and S&G Tools and Technology.
Underlying every S&G is the invisible objective of learning from the gaming experience. The conference sessions will have keynotes, research papers, interactive discussions, poster presentations, and workshops that would produce curiosity, discovery, excitement and fun.
These topics will be:
- INNOVATION in GS for education and training
- INNOVATION in GS concept and design
- INNOVATION in GS research in learner behavior, and learning outcomes and measures
- INNOVATION in GS facilitation, debriefing, and self-appraisals
- INNOVATION in GS tools, instruments, and toys
- INNOVATION in GS technology applications
- INNOVATION in serious games in GS
- INNOVATION in GS story design, writing and narration
- INNOVATION in attitudes and skills of GS professional / facilitator
- INNOVATION in GS for social development
- INNOVATION in GS in crisis forecasting and management
- INNOVATION in different modes e.g., online GS, board games, card games, role-playing games and digital games
- INNOVATION in GS
At the end of the conference, the Best Paper, the Best Poster, and the Best Workshop will be recognized and receive awards.
All accepted conference submission (abstracts and full papers) will be published in peer-reviewed conference proceedings (with ISBN).
The selected full papers will be published as a Lecture Notes Computer Science (LNCS) revised post-proceedings volume by Springer.